Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 3597

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 3597
From: "Michal Basta" <nn3@mikrolok.cz>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:30:08 +0100
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jerry:

yes, it looks similar to the 900 series D&RGW cars before the upper window
parts were blanked over, unfortunately, the JnJ kit has too much windows (11
pairs instead of 10), the other issue is the DRGW cars did have very
distinctive arched restroom windows. But I agree that kit might be starting
point for a kitbash, especialy if one wants to model these cars as before
the upper window parts were blanked over, i.e. definitely before the era of
Expo.

Cheers,
Michal B.