RE: [CBQ] David Lotz

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] David Lotz
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:03:52 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Even those of you who may not think you ever met Jacob, you probably did as he
usually accompanied Dave to our meets and helped 'man' the tables.  There was &
is a lot of love in the Lotz family which I have always admired.  It keeps
things in perspective that a hobby or a business pales in comparison to family.
 Gerald