[CBQ] Re: Exposition Flyer in N scale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Exposition Flyer in N scale
From: "rsgrzw" <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:42:01 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If there are enough calls for the car, I'm sure he would be amenable
to running it.

A lot of his business - and those of the others working in that
segment - is trying to hit the "Glory Hole" without a wealth of hard
consumer information.  Sometimes, the HS of the specific railroad can
help orchestrate that by being the "champion" and determining how
many people are really interested and may be ready to plunk their
money down.  In the process, that institution may find it a
worthwhile project to take on as their own (i.e. buy the whole run
themselves, guaranteeing the run and then selling the stock
themselves).

In any case, gathering "votes" can be critical in getting some of
these projects off the ground - or bumping them up in priority.  Of
course, that requires a certain amount of seriousness and dedication
to the cause and finishing the model - success breed success.