RE: [CBQ] Re:Tsunami Sound Decoders for CB&Q Steam Locomotives

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re:Tsunami Sound Decoders for CB&Q Steam Locomotives
From: "Grice Dale-MGI1833" <dgrice@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:51:40 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Several years ago, there was an email regarding the fan trips. Someone
warned that on the fan trips, other whistles were or may have been
substituted. I do not remember the specifics. So, older albums would be
best for acquiring whistle sounds. I am sure the email is in the
archives.

Dale Grice
Motorola CHS, SI&T
1745 North Brown Road
Suite 200
Lawrenceville, GA  30043
678 957 3243

Infrastructure support request form is located here:
http://compass.mot.com/go/245826845
<http://compass.mot.com/go/245826845>