[CBQ] SD40 Decaling

To: "CBQ Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] SD40 Decaling
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@grics.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:04:05 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello All,

I am asking for experienced advice in decaling a C&S SD40.

I finally finished painting my Kato SD40 shell.  I replaced the nose and added
the brake wheel to the end of the long hood.  So far the decals are going well
except for the white stripe on the side sill.

I have Microscale white stripes and find this to be very difficult.  Painting
the stripe is an option.  This is my first red & gray scheme I've done.  I get
lucky with the black & gray because the red/yellow stripe covers up any
mistakes...heh heh heh.

Anyone have any ideas on the white stripe application?

R.W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL