Re: [CBQ] Howdy - I'm new here...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Howdy - I'm new here...
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:18:44 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
At DesPlaines Hobbies we've done several installs on HO Con-Cor and S Raisin
River Pioneer Zephyrs using the LokSound unit.
There are proper wave files available for the Winton prime mover, Buck Rogers
Ray Gun Horn, and Fire Alarm Bell taken from
the 1934 RKO movie "Silver Streak" sound track of the as-delivered 9900.
We don't have as much experience with the DigiTrax Sound Bug unit nor have done
any reprogramming of sounds on it.   We are
very satisfied with the Lok Sound units that we have used.
Charlie Vlk