Re: [CBQ] Reefers

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Reefers
From: "Russ Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:05:08 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I may add that one of the most obvious differences was
the difference in door height. Older meat reefers with
swinging doors usually had shorter vertical door openings
than your average fan type.

The ART 9xxxx series of meat reefers is an easy to see
example of this design alteration. Many meat reefers
had a flat plate above the doors. This was not done with
cars intended for fruit or vegetables.

Russ