[CBQ] information needed re: Prague and Ralston, Nebraska

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] information needed re: Prague and Ralston, Nebraska
From: john waldmann-bohn <jewbohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:40:09 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm looking for information on the track layout at Prague, Nebr. and Ralston,
Nebr. in 1950 or earlier. Even sketches would help. Also helpful would be any
pictures or information concerning types and location of
buildings/businesses(especially those served by rail)  along or near the
tracks. I can be reached at jewbohn@yahoo.com.   Thanks, John