[CBQ] 2008 Louisville "NScale Gathering"

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] 2008 Louisville "NScale Gathering"
From: lafoote@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:07:38 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hey List,

Okay folks it's time to step up and VOLUNTEER to present a  clinic at the
2008 Louisville "NScale Gathering".  If you need more info on  it see the
website
below.

Now that all the NScale & NMRA conventions have pretty  much subsided I am
currently looking for clinicians to VOLUNTEER for what  promises to be one of
the best "Gatherings" of all time.  I would love to  have a variety of Railfan,
Model Railroading & Non-Railroad clinics to offer  all of you.  The only way
this can happen is if YOU VOLUNTEER to help out  by giving a clinic.

I already have some REALLY GREAT clinics lined up,  several by MMR's, but I
can use many more.  With all that said PLEASE  contact me off list and I will
send you some paperwork to fill out ASAP and  return to me.

This will also earn you points towards your NMRA MMR  certificates if you are
working towards that goal.

NO CLINIC ideas will rejected so don't be bashful.  Not  every one there will
be a NScaler or Model Railroader since the "World's  Greatest Hobby Show" is
hosting the "train show".  ALL Scales are welcome  as well as Non-Specific
Scale clinics.  What would YOU like to see  presented?  Let me know and if you
post the message with your  ideas here we may get some GREAT VOLUNTEERS to do
it
for just for  you!

See Ya  There,
Mike Langford, Clinic Chair
The Derby City Express
June 25-29,  2008
(_http://www.2008-national-n-scale-convention.com_
(http://www.2008-national-n-scale-convention.com/) )

Please excuse any cross posts but I have a lot of ground to  cover with this
message.

 Get a sneak peek of the all-new _AOL.com_
(http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982) .