[CBQ] Re: [BNlist] Book Review -

To: "BNlist@yahoogroups.com" <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [BNlist] Book Review -
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:36:42 -0400
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, Kent Farley <valleyman@bis.midco.net>, George Maher <gmaher@cableone.net>, Bob Kjelland <bkjelland@ndfu.org>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Micheal, thanks for the review.  Is Jim Boyd a member of one of these
lists?  If so, then why did he not get input from so many of the good
sources that are here, or at least some proofreading and more photos?

For $60, failing to cover early BN (or late predecessor schemes),
mis-titling the book, and at least 4 gross mistakes is a bit
overpriced...:(

Cheers!

Jan Kohl

www.castlegraphics.com