Re: [CBQ] C.B.&Q. Passenger Car in Lyons, CO?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C.B.&Q. Passenger Car in Lyons, CO?
From: angusmcadams@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:39:09 +0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob,
I continue to hear similar stories from the various "D.S.P.&P" founding
members. I hang out with some of the crew from the Buenie & Fairplay area -
Cliff Mestel, Bob Schoppe & others. The stories they tell makes me kind of glad
I got into the organization after the first year. Thanks for helping start a
great organization!

Thank you for the numbering information. It sounds like another trip is not
necessary. I don't suppose the current occupant would appreciate me showing up
with a tool box & a pry bar. I would like to see the interior once he has moved
out but that may be down the road aways.

Hope to see you at one of the conventions,
Brian------- Original message --------------
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>

Brian, I was one of the founding members and for a short time the
editor of the first newsletter. I was one of those blackballed by
the C&SHS (big surprise, huh?) for having the temerity to ask about
the publication cycle of the Beartrap (online) - that triggered the
founding of the DSP&PHS.

The best place to find the Lot number is around the window
sashes. However, from off-line information, it was confirmed this
was the later Lot (3367 plan 2145-A No. 542 - 548). The other areas
are harder to get to easily without removing parts.

Bob Webber