Re: [CBQ] Where in St Joe, MO Is CB&Q #5614 ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Where in St Joe, MO Is CB&Q #5614 ?
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:39:03 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The 56??? is just down the hill to the west of the Patee House Museum and to
the east of the old Union Depot site.

NOt hard to find if you're going to the Patee House.

While at the Patee House, don't miss the Rock Port Langdon and NOrthern display
in the old Union Star, MO inside the PH.

Pete Hedgpeth