[CBQ] Re: Where in St Joe, MO Is CB&Q #5614 ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Where in St Joe, MO Is CB&Q #5614 ?
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:11:17 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete,

Thanks for the info on #5614 and the tip on the RL&N display.  If I
make it to St. Jo, I will be sure to check it out.  I sure enjoyed
your slides, film & coments on the RL&N last April in Creston.

Bill

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Jpslhedgpeth@... wrote:

> The 56??? is just down the hill to the west of the Patee House
Museum and to the east of the old Union Depot site.

> NOt hard to find if you're going to the Patee House.
>

> While at the Patee House, don't miss the Rock Port Langdon and
NOrthern display in the old Union Star, MO inside the PH.