Re: [CBQ] re: CB&KC rolling stock

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] re: CB&KC rolling stock
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:01:02 +1200
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sam

If there are spare copies available of the book, can you keep me in mind
please. Thanks.

In passing, I've just finished identifying the numbers that were allocated
to subsidiaries' freight cars in the 1904 renumbering, or at least the
numbers I think they were allocated.  There are virtually no records for the
bulk of the changes so I've been using logic, patterns and guesswork!  Are
you interested in the CB&KC ones? Do you have any information about the
QO&KC equipment?

Regards

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ