RE: [CBQ] SIgnals on the Q

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] SIgnals on the Q
From: "GLEN HAUG" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:55:18 -0700
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Stephen:

Your observations about Lines West is correct, but on Lines East there were
a few variations.  I have a list somewhere of the types of signals used for
absolutes (at control points or interlockings) and intermediates.  I will
dig it out, and include it's information in a subsequent message.

Glen Haug