Re: [SPAM] [CBQ] Green City, MO

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [CBQ] Green City, MO
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:49:10 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
It would be ashamed if the car was scrapped... at least the trucks should be
saved for some museum.... but the carbody is in better shape and more complete
than some I've seen.... I hope the RR Museums are contacted before somebody
builds a bonfire....
I just don't think the BRHS should be in the business of funding equipment for
display.
Charlie Vlk