RE: Nebraska Zephyr (was Re: [CBQ] Re: E-5a Silver ? on display south of

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Nebraska Zephyr (was Re: [CBQ] Re: E-5a Silver ? on display south of Dallas, TX?)
From: <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:05:13 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The wreck involving the bulldozer happened here in Downers Grove.  They're
doing "Heritage Days" this weekend in Downers, and while I haven't been down
to it yet (busy social schedule...ha!) they usually set up a small exhibit
of photos about the wreck in the Main St train station.

Thank you kindly,

Mike M.
Downers Grove IL