Re: [CBQ] Allied full Cushion Trucks

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Allied full Cushion Trucks
From: "Rob Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:00:48 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Loren,
At the Lyons show I had to replace the trucks I had on my old Hallmark original
built Kitchen car. I had thrown away the Hallmark trucks and replaced them with
the Capeline type metal versions from a 1980s purchase a few years ago. They
done wore out and were squeeling like little Kewaunee piggies so I swapped them
out with the new Athearn AFCT. They come 4 to a pack and a ridiculously low
price. They roll as good as any of thier new trucks. Moral of the story, If you
have any of the Precision Troop cars or the more detailed sprung I incorrectly
detailed )  Hallmark trucks that were available in the early 80s, retruck them
with the Athearns. Or here is a good reason to build a few more BAGGAGE - MAIL
40 ft cars.

Rob Manley
Your best modeling pal in the whole world.