[CBQ] Modeling the Eola Yard

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Modeling the Eola Yard
From: "imjimiam" <jimih@myway.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:41:58 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just joined this group.  I been working on an HO layout based on the
Eola Yard with a time period of '72 - 74 and would like input how this
yard operated in that time period.

I have the '74 BN train schedule to/from Chicago.  I was wondering how
the Eola Yard fits into this schedule.  Was local traffic switched at
Eola?  Also, what were some of the more common types of locos assigned
to this yard during the time period.  What industries were served by
this yard?  Any info would be appeciated.  Thanks.

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM