[CBQ] Help with Microscale decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Help with Microscale decals
From: "trainboy.geo" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:34:36 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I need 2 sets of Microscale decals, HO #87-1130. It is for a steam
engine.

I have checked with my local hobby shop (The Train House in Santa
Clara CA) but was told they did not have any instock and they weren't
to interested in placing an order for them stating "They are out of
stock" Yet MS web site states they have several hundred in stock.

So does anyone know of a hobby shop that has these in stock and can I
get some help in getting 2 sets?

Please CONTACT me OFF LIST at: tczephyr@hotmail.com

Thanks
Ray bedard