Re: [CBQ] Re: yards at galva il

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: yards at galva il
From: Noel Raley <bnrifan@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:30:02 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I would think that the Galva Historical Socieity has those either on
film or something.  I haven't lived there since 2000, so I forget who
to contact on that.

You might try www.galva.com

My best friend still lives in Galva, so I can contact him to see if
he might know of anyone that has access to those.

You might also try The Galva News, as they may have photos that they
can reprint.

-Noel

At 02:20 PM 3/6/2007, you wrote:

>Oddly Galvaland was a very good source of information on life in
>small town America in its 50 years ago, 25 years ago and so forth columns.
>I realized just what a jewel of information it contained After I had
>gone through a bunch of issues and kept "just those of use".
>To late now, but I did learn to look deep into what was in any
>publication before I dismissed it.

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM