[CBQ] Combined Blackhawk Western Star Mainstreeter

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Combined Blackhawk Western Star Mainstreeter
From: "Hubert Hanrahan" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:17:00 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I know this topic has been mentioned before, but I cannot locate a
posting. Does anyone have a consist of a combined westbound
Blackhawk/Mainstreeter/Western Star Circa 1956 with a "Mountain"
series high window observation bringing up the rear, out of Chicago?

Was the Blackhawk on the front of the train, dropping the NP and GN
sections at Saint Paul?

Thank you.

Hubert

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM