[CBQ] New book on Q Passenger Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New book on Q Passenger Cars
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:44:17 -0800
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As most of you may already know, Bill Glick had been working on his latest
book "Burlington Passenger Car Photo Album". Well the complete run has
arrived at his home this week and I had the opportunity to pick up my copy -
and helped Bill mail out 100 copies.

The book is GREAT. This high quality hard covered book is filled with 324
pages of photos of passenger cars, brochures, and more covering the period
of 1860's to the 1940's. There are over 900 photos.

I did help Bill with the book, did most of the typing and proof reading. I
may be a little bias, but this is a book for everyone who has in interest in
the CB&Q, especially passenger cars.

Those that know Bill, know that he is a very detailed individual and so he
was very particular as to what went into the book. I wanted Bill to publish
it months ago, but he kept on adding more pages. I'm glad he did.

If this sounds like an ad for his book, then maybe it is, although I have no
financial interest in it in any way.

I personally believe it is a must book for those interested in the history
of the Q passenger cars, and a book that everyone will be extremely pleased
with.

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA