[CBQ] Help with the Zephyr pages...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Help with the Zephyr pages...
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:03:54 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Folks, I'm slowly updating some pages on the BRHS...can someone answer these
questions?

For the following, please give the date of inauguration, as well as the train
numbers for the named train...don't worry about following changes of numbers,
names or routes, just the initial one.

As well, if anyone has photos or more info they would be glad to donate so
these pages can have a wealth of information, please feel free!  I'm donating
the time!

The Twin Zephyrs (aka the Morning Zephyr and the Afternoon Zephyr)
Service between Chicago and Minneapolis-St. Paul

The Mark Twain Zephyr
Service between St. Louis and Burlington

The Denver Zephyr
Service between Chicago and Denver

The Sam Houston Zephyr
Service between Houston and Dallas-Ft. Worth

The Ozark State Zephyr
Service between Kansas City and St. Louis

The Silver Streak Zephyr
Service between Kansas City, Omaha and Lincoln

The Ak Sar Ben Zephyr
Service between Lincoln and Chicago

The Zephyr-Rocket
Service between St. Louis and St. Paul-Minneapolis

The Texas Zephyr
Service between Denver and Ft. Worth-Dallas

The American Royal Zephyr
Service between Chicago and Kansas City

The Kansas City Zephyr
Service between Chicago and Kansas City

Zephyr 9902
Service between Chicago and Ottumwa then Chicago and Hannibal