Re: [CBQ] 1967 Chicago Blizzard

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 1967 Chicago Blizzard
From: sbmco1990@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:50:23 -0500
Cc: ctsvobodny@yahoo.com
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
 You said the Twin Cities had 1/2'+ of ice. That must be the year that it warm
up for a few days and then it rain and then the temperature drop and it turn
the rain to ice. Everything was cover with ice, on top of all the snow we had
that year. I guess you could say it was one of the oddest winters, that I will
never forget. There are a couple more winters, that I will never forget growing
up back in St. Paul.

John
Vancouver, WA/St. Paul, MN