Re: [CBQ] Commercial Post - Mile Post 206

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Commercial Post - Mile Post 206
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 07:41:54 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
promises promises promises
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Lotz
  To: CBQ@Yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 7:54 AM
  Subject: [CBQ] Commercial Post - Mile Post 206

  The Burlington Calendar - 2007 Commercial Post

  Hi Everyone,

  Less than 150 The Burlington Calendar - 2007 remain. Steam, diesel and MOW.
  Previews will post on the website when our webmaster returns from his
  Christmas
  holiday.

  The 13 month 2007 Calendar starts in January 2007 and runs until January
  2008.
  The Burlington Calendar - 2007 features the photographs that reflect what
  our
  Contributors best remember about the CB&Q.

  The 13 Month Wall Calendar is beautifully done on high quality archive
  paper.
  When unfolded, this outstanding Calendar measures 11" wide x 17" high and
  Retails for $14.95 plus $4.00 1st class Domestic Shipping. We ship Worldwide
  at
  actual costs.

  We will return to the 18 month format in 2008. The deadline for submissions
  is
  May 15, 2007.

  Other News -
  Q Connection has become the newest dealer for Mile Post 206 books and
  calendars.

  Thank you.

  Happy New Year!

  Regards,