[CBQ] The Burlington Waycars Update - Commercial Post

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] The Burlington Waycars Update - Commercial Post
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:55:45 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Over the next few weeks several things are going to occur.

1. We will be posting previews of The Burlington Waycars on our website.
This
will be done as soon as our webmaster gets back from his Christmas holiday.
You
will also find previews of The Burlington Calendar - 2007.

2. We will began shipping material back to the few contributors we have held
until we had press proofs. Thank you for your patience in allowing us the
extra
time to extract the highest quality image from your drawings.

3. Finally, we will finalize the press run and delivery date for the book.
As I
have said many times there will be very few extra copies.

In addition to all this it will become abundantly clear the reason for the
delay
in the release of the Burlington Waycars. Yes, reason; not an excuse.

Other News -
Q Connection has become the newest dealer for Mile Post 206 books and
calendars.

Thank you for your patience.

Happy New Year!

Regards,