[CBQ] Commercial Post - Mile Post 206

To: <CBQ@Yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Commercial Post - Mile Post 206
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:54:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The Burlington Calendar - 2007      Commercial Post

Hi Everyone,

Less than 150 The Burlington Calendar - 2007 remain. Steam, diesel and MOW.
Previews will post on the website when our webmaster returns from his
Christmas
holiday.

The 13 month 2007 Calendar starts in January 2007 and runs until January
2008.
The Burlington Calendar - 2007 features the photographs that reflect what
our
Contributors best remember about the CB&Q.

The 13 Month Wall Calendar is beautifully done on high quality archive
paper.
When unfolded, this outstanding Calendar measures 11" wide x 17" high and
Retails for $14.95 plus $4.00 1st class Domestic Shipping. We ship Worldwide
at
actual costs.

We will return to the 18 month format in 2008. The deadline for submissions
is
May 15, 2007.

Other News -
Q Connection has become the newest dealer for Mile Post 206 books and
calendars.

Thank you.

Happy New Year!

Regards,