[CBQ] Happy Thanksgiving!

To: <CBQ@Yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:20:04 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
>From my family to you and yours, we hope for you that this day is filled
with joy and thanksgiving as you reflect over the many blessings and
opportunities God has provided this past year.  Have safe journeys, enjoy
time with family and friends and eat, just enough!

I?m glad you all are a part of this list and thankful for friends who share
my interests and hobby.

Happy Thanksgiving!

David Lotz
CBQ List Owner