Re: [CBQ] Happy Thanksgiving!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: sbmco1990@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:43:22 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family, also! That goes for all
members, A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! I like to had, any member who has
family or a friend who is in the military over in Iraqi. I pray and hope, that
they along with all military personal will be home by this time next year!

John
Vancouver, WA "USA"