Re: [CBQ] Re: texas zephyr

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: texas zephyr
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:38:02 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill-
The MTZ probably hasn't deterioated as much as you think.  Not too much you can
do to stainless steel.  I imagine that with enough money one could get it back
in original condition... similar to the PZ restoration for the Museum of
Science and Industry.
The real fantasy would be to build new shovel noses for the DZ or Nebraska
Zephyr trainsets.... sort of like the Brits building a 4-6-2 from scratch.
Hmmm.. Bill Gates likes trains.....
Charlie Vlk