Re: [CBQ] "Q" books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] "Q" books
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:52:56 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie,

YOU are so right. Today 36 1/2 years after the Burlington merged into BN we
have an incredable amount of books and models out there on the market. It seems
to grow every year. Of course many of the model builders such as BLI has kept
the Q alive! PK2000 with the U 28B's and U30B's. The Q F3's #9960ABC-9962ABC
have been produced by 3 builder in plastic. The E's that are out there... not
to mention the freight F's and GP's and SD's.

Add my thanks! If someone would have told me 10 years ago we'd have the vast
collection of Burlington models on the market..... I wouldn't have believed
them.

Loren Johnson