Re: [CBQ] Re: Chicago Railroad Fair

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Chicago Railroad Fair
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
What were the 4 converted gondolas/open air cars and
what became of them? I've checked the C&S roster, but
don't find them.   CY    p.s. Thanks again for the
wealth of info about a event over 50 years ago.  Also
what details are known about the D&RGW train of 1949.

--- "William Arthur Gibson Jr." <artg216@cox.net>