[CBQ] negs for sale

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] negs for sale
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:28:50 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
    Now available is 38-page Rail Negative List #101 with original black
& white negatives for sale below cost of rail operations beginning with
C.  These have been shot from the 1970's until the present.  Some
subjects sell out the first time listed.  Others dribble on for
decades.  (This proves that I'm not psychic.)
    Subjects include locos (with roster data, including dispositions),
passenger cars, freight cars, cabooses, work equipment, depots and
stations (with architectural details).  Locations and dates are listed
for each shot.
    CBQ shots this time include diesels from 105:2 to 9409B with their
BN numbers and steamer 1175 as WYO 105.  Also available are a Baldwin
scale test car, caboose 11506, these depots never operated by the BN
(Ericson  & Henry NE, Lyons and Roggen CO) plus depots from South
Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.
    The negatives are 2.3 by 3.5 inches.  They are shot with my Fujica
G690BL press camera with coupled rangefinder for precision focus.  They
are shipped in individual archival-plastic envelopes.
    The lists are free via e-mail.  Please respond directly to me at
n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net rather than on-list.
    Lists are also available for rail operations beginning with A, B,
D-F, G-H, I-M, N-R, S-T and U-Z.
       Norm Metcalf, Boulder Colorado