Re: [CBQ] Con-Cor PZ 4th Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Con-Cor PZ 4th Car
From: Randal O'Toole <rot@ti.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:23:37 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I don't really see why the number of the car matters. Con-Cor says it
is only issuing one version of the extra car, and that version will
have NO LETTERING because "no lettering was on the 4th cars in the
original train."

Con-Cor even encourages people to buy "2 or more extra cars and
adding them to the basic 3 car set" (and adding to Con-Cor's sales).
If the cars were numbered, people could not do this without replacing
the number on one of the cars.

I have the original three-car set in HO and the cars are not
individually numbered. The only numbers (on both the loco and the
obs) are "9900."

Randal
--
1425 Beach Loop Drive