[CBQ] Re: Con-Cor PZ 4th Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Con-Cor PZ 4th Car
From: "wpzephyr" <wpzephyr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:06:24 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I've seen the Con-Cor ad that states there will be no lettering and
that will be fine as long as "no lettering" means "no lettering and no
numbering."  I just don't want to receive a car that is ostensibly a
1938 2nd 4th PZ car that ends up wearing a 525 number. If the car
comes with no number, then there's no problem.

Thanks to all who have put in their 2 cents worth on this.

Reid Sondrup
wpzephyr@yahoo.com