Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] CB&Q BAY WINDOW CABOOSE

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] CB&Q BAY WINDOW CABOOSE
From: keith.nystedt@abnamro.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:03:37 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There was an antique dealer in Burlington, Iowa that bought an UP caboose
and was going to paint it in CBQ colors but his caboose didn't look like it
had bay windows.  If you do a google search for Antiques by Roth Burlington
Iowa you'll find the web page and if scroll to the bottom you will see his
caboose.

Keith Nystedt
Home Lending Officer
LaSalle Bank Home Lending Center – Westmont
Office: (630) 241-6422
Fax:     (630) 964-0309
Cell:    (630) 881-5596
keith.nystedt@abnamro.com
www.tipsformortgage.com/knystedt

ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, Inc.
“Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Primary Mortgage Sales”
J. D. Power and Associates 2005

J. D. Power and Associates 2005 Primary Mortgage Origination Study SM.
Study based on 4,498 responses from consumers surveyed August – October
2005.
who originated a new mortgage.     www.jdpower.com

                      William Ewinger

                      <b_ewinger@yahoo         To:      CBQ@yahoogroups.com

                      .com>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ]
CB&Q BAY WINDOW CABOOSE
                      CBQ@yahoogroups.

                      com

                      08/18/2006 11:50

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to CBQ

it was a bay window caboose that maybe belong to another railroad and who
ever owns has painted itto burlington colors
bill ewinger
i will get pictrues and the number in the near futrue and post the
information here

Archie <kliner@mywdo.com> wrote:
Rupert, I think what Bill saw was an extended vision cupola waycar. The bay
window waycar you mentioned was at Hannibal sometime around the merger and
we would take it out the Old Jo Main to do the city work (service the
industries). I have the old cast iron sink and marker brackets off of this
car. Archie