Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] CB&Q BAY WINDOW CABOOSE

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] CB&Q BAY WINDOW CABOOSE
From: William Ewinger <b_ewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
it was a bay window caboose that maybe belong to another railroad and who ever
owns has painted itto burlington colors
  bill ewinger
  i will get pictrues and the number in the near futrue and post the
information here

Archie <kliner@mywdo.com> wrote:
          Rupert, I think what Bill saw was an extended vision cupola waycar.
The bay window waycar you mentioned was at Hannibal sometime around the merger
and we would take it out the Old Jo Main to do the city work (service the
industries). I have the old cast iron sink and marker brackets off of this car.
Archie