Re: [CBQ] B&MR Bulletin #44

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] B&MR Bulletin #44
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:03:25 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I second Ray Bedard's complements about the Bulletin.  I lost myself in its
pages as soon as I got it.  I have immersed  myself in railroad history in
recent months, reading everything I can get my hands on about the subject,
trying to learn as much as I can about how our RRs came about.  It's an
exciting area of study.  This bulletin filled a large gap in my knowledge
about the Burlington.

I'm amazed at what BRHS has done in the various bulletins.  What a treasure
of  valuable material for any Q collector these bulletins have been!  I hope
they keep coming.

To Hol Wagner and those amazing historians, Al Holck and Joe Douda, I say:
"Wonderful job and thanks!"  The quality of the work is superb. What a
thorough publication, and how informative and fascinating the content!

Dale Reeves