Re: [CBQ] Re: GN EB 1967-68 on Q

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: GN EB 1967-68 on Q
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 03:52:58 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I remember seeing that consist in John Strauss's book. Could the "Burlington"
section have been a special move? I guess my question stems from Silver Tower
being in the consist since the Empire Builder didn't carry a parlor car.

CB&Q Silver Basin sleeper - 1956 Denver Zephyr 10-6
CB&Q Silver Swan sleeper - 1956 Denver Zephry 6-5
Diner (Lake Pepin, so GN)
CB&Q Silver Quail sleeper - 1952 California Zephyr 6-5
CB&Q Silver Tower dome observation - 1953 Kansas City Zephyr - Parlor Seating

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM