[CBQ] Help with steel water tank location?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Help with steel water tank location?
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:15:05 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I've posted a neat Circa 1930 picture of a steel CB&Q water tank with
"Burlington Route" logo to my web site.  It is from a negative I
purchased a few years ago.  The location is unknown, but presumed to be
somewhere along the Mississippi River.  Can any of you help with
identifying it?   The image is on my home page at

<http://www.KeokukandWesternRR.com>

Clicking on the image will bring up an enlarged version.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Rob

--
Rob Adams