[CBQ] Any Burlington Route signal experts out there?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Any Burlington Route signal experts out there?
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:17:50 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I've posted an interesting picture to my web site.  It is a Circa late
1920's or early 1930's picture of workers cleaning up following a
flood,  from a negative I purchased a few years ago.  In the view, there
is a lower quadrant semaphore with rectangular blade, dark with light
stripe, perhaps red/white (I have another negative of the same signal
that was ruined by mold, but shows the entire signal mast and blade).
The location is unknown, but I presume it to be somewhere on the CB&Q
because the other negatives in the collection are of CB&Q subjects, and
appear to have been taken by a CB&Q employee.  The signal is marked
N245.1, which I presume to be a mile number.  Can any of you confirm
that it is a Burlington signal, and help with identifying it?   The
image is on my home page at:

<http://www.KeokukandWesternRR.com>

Clicking on the image will bring up an enlarged version.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Rob

--
Rob Adams