[CBQ] Another round of KeokukandWesternRR web site updates

To: ritslist@storm.simpson.edu, CBQ@yahoogroups.com, wabashrailroadhistoricalsoc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Another round of KeokukandWesternRR web site updates
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:11:08 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This has been a pretty good week for solo time working on the computer...

I've posted several more updates to my Keokuk & Western web site today,
with something for nearly everyone.  The navigation menu has changed a
bit, so it will look different to those of you who visit often.  There
are lots of new depot and structure views, additions to the B&NW and
K-Line pages, and some Wabash caboose images.  Several people came
forward with contributions, and I've been able to integrate most of
those.  I'd like to extend a special "thank you" to Lenny Ohrnell,
Charlie Vlk, Jon Habegger, Ken Martin and Archie Hayden, who contributed
some neat new material in the last week

To see the updates, check out the "Site History" menu link at
<http://www.KeokukandWesternRR.com> .  The gold semaphore icons point to
the most recent additions.

Best regards, Rob

--