Re: [CBQ] Hundman Zephyr Book Available ?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hundman Zephyr Book Available ?
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:08:09 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As far as I know Hundman is still going to publish Schultz's tomes on the
Zephyrs.  Some in the society have seen some of the author's text.... even
though in the past year or so we have had a bunch of Zephyr books, Schultz's
definitive work will just about close the book on the subject.

already out.....
"The Pioneer Zephyr   America's First Diesel Electric Stainless Steel
Streamliner"    by Carl R. Byron   with  Robert W. Rediske    Heimberger
House
"Burlington's Zephyrs"  Zimmerman   MBI
"Burlington Route - The Early ZEPHYRS"   Doughty    TLC
"Way of the ZEPHYRS  - The Postwar Years"   Doughty   TLC
"Burlington Zephyrs Photo Archive   America's Distinctive Trains"   Kelly
Iconografix

Charlie Vlk