[CBQ] Need info on a Denver Zephyr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Need info on a Denver Zephyr
From: "tpersoon2001" <persoons@ia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:01:10 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,
I'm looking for some information on a photo of the Denver Zephyr.  I've
posted a scan of the photo to the Files Section, title Denver Zephyr.
I'm trying to determine when (and where, if possible) this photo was
taken.  I've researched the web looking for information about this
train set in Denver Zephyr service but haven't found anything that
appears to be relevant.  I don't need an exact date, just a time frame
(i.e. late '40s, Iowa) would be useful.  Thanks!

Tom Persoon