[CBQ] Maintenance of way bunk cars question?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Maintenance of way bunk cars question?
From: "Morgan-Fine,Richard" <richard@nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:03:36 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have been looking at the maintenance of way bunk cars that were made
from XM series boxcars. I have looked at Mike Spoor's Equipment book on
page 116.  All the photos seem to show the same side of the car. Did
they put windows on the other sides also? What was the configuration?

Also does anyone know the inside configurations?  Where there dividing
walls or were they mostly wide open with bunks inside?

Richard E. Morgan-Fine

BRHSList Moderator

Richard@nwmissouri.edu