Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Stock Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Stock Cars
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 01:37:43 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rob,

Thanks for the very helpful info.  Much appreciated.

Speaking of the Mather cars, I've got maybe a dozen already for the Burlington
in Chinese Red, with half of those being RTR that I was able to pick up for 1/2
price!  So I'm good there except they are all double deck cars.

Best,

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.

````````