Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 5600

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 5600
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:43:35 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks.  I found an Oriental Limited  O5a on sale at the train show in West
Springfield .  I was impressed, altho I had never noticed an all-weather cab
before and wasn't sure what to think of that.  However I liked the model
enough to make the purchase.  I'm very satisfied.  I had never planned to
have an O5 because large locomotives look out of scale on my pike.  Lately I
have come to reallize that I have most everthing else the Burlington had in
steam, so I decided the collection should take precedence over the railroad.
Now I'm pleased to have an O5, which I'm hoping will be capable of pulling
the Exposition Flyer over my grades.
Dale Reeves