Re: [CBQ] Express Service Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Express Service Questions
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:10:06 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks, Ed.  Much appreciated.  I'm looking forward to your book and wish you
the best of luck with it.

Quickly anyone, would other roads express cars be on a 'Q' train and what
passenger trains did the Burlington carry express cars in pre-merger, late
1960's.

"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"

Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.
    ~ Serving Agriculture and Industry since 1894 ~

````````