Re: [CBQ] Alignment charts Brookfield - Macon, Missouri

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Alignment charts Brookfield - Macon, Missouri
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:09:56 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Kai;

The Brookfield to Macon trackage was part of the CB&Q's Hannibal
Division.  There are some 1960's trackage & elevation charts for the
Hannibal Division that have previously been available through Steve
Holding.  They are scans of the original charts that have been put on
CD-ROM.  Since operations in that time period would have been
substantially similar to your modeling era, the charts would probably be
invaluable to you.    I think Steve's e-mail address is:
<s.holding@charter.net>

Best regards, Rob Adams

--
Rob Adams